Who referances in children's TV programs!

Noticed two more just recently, and both are definite Who things and not
just maybes like the "Rocko's Modern Life" Big Nose Support Group
thingie.

1. "Doug" <animated children's program on Nickelodeon>: Main
character, Doug, tried to get on the high scores list of a video game.
has a dream sequence where he plays this game in a huge area, with lots
of screaming fans, while a song that sounds VERY similar to "Pinball
Wizard" plays. I was playing cards at the time, but the music and my
little sister Stacy shouting, "Hey! This is just like that part in
'Tommy'!" got my attention. :)

2. "Clarissa Explains It All" <program for young teenagers, also on
Nickelodeon>: Clarissa and her friend Sam are thinking up possible
entries for a school song contest. Their school is named "Thomas Tupper
High", and one of Sam's entries is to the tune of "Tommy Can You Hear
Me". "Thomas Tupper High/Thomas Tupper High/Tommy...Tommy...Thomas
Tupper High!" Clarissa is impressed, and Sam adds that he "can see the
lights on Broadway: Thomas Tupper, the High School Wizard!"

It's things like this that keep me sane when my sisters decide that they
are going to watch cartoons from dawn til dusk...I'm almost looking
forward to school starting again...

                                      -Yellow Ledbetter
Salamander
salamander@madnet.com