Re: More Yellow Journalism...er...comments. :)

Dave, re:

>If you think Simon looks like Pete, you should see Paul ! Six inches
shorter with even more of a slap 'ead (i.e. bald). Whoops, I hope he
doesn't read the list.....

I agree. Simon doesn't look at all like Pete. When I was at the WhoFest, I
thought I was staring at a mini-Pete, but when I saw him up close in NYC,
without his bandana, the only thing they seem to have in common was the same
haircut...

Paul, on the other hand, DOES look just like Pete...

- -wf