Re: Who convention tape...

Jeff, re:

>  There is (IMHO) a good copy audio copy of the Who convention tape
>     floating around.  I got my copy from Marty who got his from the UK.

Thanks for your kind offer. I was on the phone with Marty the day he got it.
I was standing next to the "taper" so you can hear me yelling "Heaven &
Hell!" loud and clear! On my tape, it seems the taper was closer to the
center stage (I was off in front of the "Pete side") judging from my "Heaven
& Hell!" coming through... :)

I may take you up on it...

Thanks again...

- -wf