Re: Who paraphenalia

>Mark Leaman wrote:
>
> I passed on the shirts
>> `cause none were black.
>
>Mark:
>
>I bought a black golf shirt for $40..............

Rich:

Uh...OK, I don't wear golf shirts. Only either TShirts or button up (I guess
you would call them) or dress shirts. So I would have passed on it.
Why don't I wear them, you might ask? Because there was a time when I had to
in my job, and now I won't. Bad vibes, man. Even with The Who symbols on it,
I don't think I could overcome the karma attached...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend