Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #302

Brad wrote:

>>Horn players/Backupsingers/Rabbit: I didn't particularly notice any of
them.  That's the best review to get.>>

HUH?  I thought the horns were magnificent at this show.  Quad needs the
horns, esepcially near the end.  They added tremendously to the show,
IMHO.  The backup singers were nice during the "I'm the face" bit, but I
will agree that I didn't notice them too much either.  As for Rabbit, I'm
sure he was a bit upset about having to give up his other keyboard and
only stick to piano, but he was still pretty good.

The "new" symbol, Brad, is not very new at all.  It's the "fallout
shelter" sign that was present on the Who tours in the 70s.

Fang, I'm gonna have to listen more for Jody tonight.  Tonight I'm in
section 44, I believe.  I'll be at Molly's with Meg at around 6:45 so I
look forward to seeing all of you.  If we haven't met, I'll try to go
around and introduce myself to everyone....!

Jay
              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May