Re: Entwistle...sad ?

Re: Jason's comment of JAE during the 7/21 show...why is JAE sad ? 'cos
after being with PT for a few months he realizes that he really isn't
anything w/o PT and thewho.If anyone out their can give me a JAE song (solo
or who) that would be considered a "classic" along the lines of "WGFA" or
"LROM" let me know..the Ox is one of the  best rock bassists, but as a
songwriter (be honest now..) it's hard to consider him a "great"
writer....then again maybe Jason was referring to JAE as being "sad" in the
sense that, unlike PT or RD, he really has nothing else to do productive
until PT or RD calls...he more than anyone else has lived and (in
particular) died with the who.

peace....
pete best