re: . . . and beyond

>For Quadrophenia, "...and beyond" will begin October 10th in Seattle, and hit
>14 more cities by November.

Don't forget that Andy mentioned Carter-Finley stadium in Raleigh, NC (where
they played in `89) was "penciled-in" for September, so the tour MAY start
around then. In any case, if they play there I will see them there. And
hopefully meet fellow Bertha-survivor (although I barely qualify for it)
Andy there.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend