Re: Flame Wars

>Mark,
>        If I remember correctly, I think it was WF himself who told us that
>there was a mysterious cabal/X-file-style shadow government/ evil conspiracy
>that was indeed threatening those "in the know". Of course those "in the
>know" included himself, but indeed if memory serves it also included you. Of
>course what your "in the know" about, could not be revealed, nor who this
>evil group of conspirators trying to shut you down through the power of
>e-mail was. Just so you know, you are "in the know", whether you "know it"
>or not, and if you are "in the know", are you pretending your not "in the
>know" or that you are out of the loop of those "in the know". And just what
>is it that you "know"?

Eddie:

I just don't know...
Except that "The wind is in the buffalo." After that I woke up in a white
room with black curtains...and that's all can I remember...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend