Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #298

>Aw, quit it.  You're making me blush.

Pam:

Really? Usually I make them run screaming: "Aaaiiieeee!"

>By the way, hi Mark, I'm Pam.  Good to meet you. :-)

Hihowarya? Nictaseeya. (still stuck with that damned NYC accent I picked up
somewhere)
Glad to have met you, and hope you will join us for WhoFest in September.
Actually, I hope everyone I met at Molly's will...and those I didn't get to
meet, too. Imagine being together in a quieter place where we can all talk,
and imagine having more time to talk, and imagine being able to swim and
enjoy yourself at length, and imagine there's no Heaven...oops, I'll have
Bernd after me again in a minute if I keep this up...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend