Re: who's generation?

Hey GaryM!

I myself can claim the rather dubious honor of incessantly mocking the
entire DST television broadcast, including Roger. Hey, it was my
birthday, I was entitled to have a little fun! Anyways, I'm sure if Mr.
Daltrey never intended to speak to any generation other than his own,
then he wouldn't mind generations other than his own having a little
joke at his expense. :) At least we were WATCHING! :)

"Hey, look at that violinist! See his face? He's lost his place! I used
to play the violin, and I'd get that look on my face all the time..."

                                    -Yellow Ledbetter
Salamander
salamander@madnet.com
Sent from The Net BBS.