Re: Color Me Impressed

Davey, re:

<< You don't say? This must be about the tenth allusion to your wallet-size
in
 the past month. I think your point has been established.

Actually, it's just a "dig" for people like you who play with a band called
"The Millionaires". Obviously looking for something else in life, or perhaps
just in love with "Lovey Howell" from Gilligan's Island??? :) Actually, I
would hope that everyone here is financially well off. I usally make those
kinds of responses as I seem to feel people think I'm overspending more than
I can afford, just to have these records. That WOULD be fanaticism. However,
if it's all in a relational perspective, it's not. And I'm simply pointing
that out. But you already knew that, didn't you? :) BTW, when you make
comments like this, it's clear to all that your motive is jealousy. You may
want to go back to "Philosophy 101" to give that some more though...

>>Do you also drive a  flashy sports-car?

What would you consider "flashy"? It's really a relative term.

>>Just wondering, maybe I can help you with any feelings of  inadequacy you
may be having.   >>

No, but thanks for the flattering offer. Most people here know that I'm
happily married. :)

Hope this helps.

- -wf