Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #298

WF, re:

>>hMMM... he told me a different story... He said he just came in from
Toronto
when he heard the Who were going to be in town. He only had $4 in his
pocket
and was begging for money so he could buy a ticket. I flipped him a
twenty,
cause I figured in his ragged condition, he had more <whatevers> than the
rest of us and pointed him towards our scalper friends who were unloading
tickets.>>

If I could have given him $$, I would have...of course, when he said to
me, "yeah, I saw the Who 13 times in 1983," I started to wonder....

Mark, re:

> And I was never introduced to Pam, although she was certainly a fine
> addition to our little group headed for MSG from Molly Wee's.

DOH!  I apologize to both you and Pam for not properly introducing. And
there was just this cool feeling as the group of us was heading over.  Not
sure what it was...it was the excitement, I guess...in any case, I
remember Stacey taking a picture so now I want a copy :-)

> Maybe there's just something about Whogirls. I don't know. I don't
> really have to explain it, do I?

Nope :-)

> But freakin' Arlo Guthrie! Jesus! He's completely grey, whereas I have
> none (yet, anyway). Do I really look that ragged out?

Now hold on, I didn't say this one!  Someone at Molly Wee's (can't
remember the name, sorry) said this, and I said to him, "um, better not
say that to Mark," he said, "no, it's okay, I already did..."

I thought you looked quite young, to be honest, Mark....

Hope everyone enjoyed the concert (20th).  I'll see you all Sunday evening
at around 6 at Molly Wee's....

Jay
              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May