Re: Rating the show

>>Don't mean to wax philosophical here. But, don't we due to the plain fact >>that we are WHO fans have the blinders on to some extent anyway?

<snip>

>I don't say The Who are the best because they're my favorite...rather,
>they're my favorite because they are the best.

Mark,

Your point is well taken. Like you, I believe that the WHO are my favorite because they are the best.
In the end what I meant to say was that I personally, while being a fan of many other types of music - both old and new, lean more towards listening to or reading about the WHO than any other band.
It may not be a conscious decision, necessarily. Just the plain fact that by being a WHO fan I tend to not devote as much time or effort to listening to other bands.

Don