Re: My Brief Review of 7/18

>PS Special mention about Mark Leaman- 1) he looks nothing like what I
>expected, Gregg Allman, maybe, Arlo Guthrie, definitely not, 2) He didn't
>beat Bernd up although Fang was rooting for it, and 3) I sat a few rows
>below him and when I looked up at him, he looked like he really enjoyed
>it.  He goes home tomorrow, I think, unless Big Bertha is keeping him away
>from his record store :-)

Jason:

And I was never introduced to Pam, although she was certainly a fine
addition to our little group headed for MSG from Molly Wee's.
Maybe there's just something about Whogirls. I don't know. I don't really
have to explain it, do I?
But freakin' Arlo Guthrie! Jesus! He's completely grey, whereas I have none
(yet, anyway). Do I really look that ragged out? I thought I was holding out
pretty good, considering the abuses I have and still do subject my body to.
At least I like Guthrie, though.
Bertha is long gone, so that was no worry. I'm sitting here, contently
making money and listening to a Mott The Hoople collection I picked up at
Other Music. And still shifting through the many posts...I've been at it all
day.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend