Re: Tix for sale

>Does Mark Leaman tell potential CD buyers, "I choose to not let you in my
>store and spend money, because you may cause a disruption in the store".
>No, if the money's green and real, you can buy.

Rich:

Uh, there you've got me wrong. If a customer was disruptive, I would
certainly move them along. As it stands, however, I've had no problems so
far. Most people are delighted to be able to get guaranteed discs for less
than half price.
No, I've had enough of that sort of behavior from the other place where I
used to work. I'm looking for a nice, quiet, peaceful (filled with Rock
music, of course) life these days.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend