Color Me Impressed

WF wrote:

>To my advantage, I have a near photographic memory. This helps me absorb and
>store facts and figures.

Clearly, an advantage.

>As much as I love The Who, I don't consider myself a "fanatic".

Of course not, who would ever think that? And why has the thought even
crossed your mind?

>That term I hold for the people spending their "life savings"
>going to see them. I would never do that.

Absolutely.

>I've spent large sums of money collecting their records,
>but a) I make lots of money...

You don't say? This must be about the tenth allusion to your wallet-size in
the past month. I think your point has been established. Do you also drive a
flashy sports-car? Just wondering, maybe I can help you with any feelings of
inadequacy you may be having.

Love,

Dave

http://www.the-spa.com/thirteen