Thurs.nite

Hi,all....
Just wanted to get my 2 cents in re:Thursday's Quad show.
I listened to it via radio broadcast on WZLX in Boston.
In a nutshell,a great show,with very impressive performances by
Roger,Pete,John,Zak,Simon,Geoff,et al
(I was particularly impressed by how great Roger sounds!)
Two things made it special for me:
1.This event wasn't held as some sort of reunion concert by
a band who is down on its luck/way past it/nneds the $$$/etc...
RATHER
it was a performance of a particular production
(ie.the show,as performed by it's originators,was the focus)
and was performed with the talent,skill and energy the creators
and creation demand of it!
(or something like that)
What I'm trying to say is that it was a legit musical event,not
some exploitive showbiz quickbucks type of affair.

2.It was great to be experiencing the show 'with' all of my
Digest pals as it happened.
As one who was lucky enough to attend the Convention at the Bottom
Line last Sept.,it was great to be 'bonding' with you again,as well
as with list members whose musings I read daily.

Regards,

Carl