Re: A Quick One While I'm Awake

>She was there! She came back to the Moly Wee Wee after the Wed show
>(remember--like you were supposed to?) and waited and waited for you... Karen
>from NJ was there Thursday pre-show with Randi, waiting for you too!

WF:

I asked Jason to tell you that I wouldn't be back...since you had to leave
so quickly after, and I didn't want to inconvenience carwise (thanks again
for the offer though). By the time David and I got up with the families
after the show, it would have been duck the head in, say hello, and back out.
But I do regret both missing Randi, but also not getting more time with the
rest of you. Two hours was like nothing, so quickly it passed.
As for Thursday, Karen knew I couldn't make it and was supposed to go to
John's Pizza in the Village at 5. Alas...I was there but she was not.
Next time, I guess. Or maybe WhoFest in September.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend