Re: Roger & shirts

At 10:45 PM 07/19/96 -0400, "Jennifer L. Davies" <jen@nt.net> wrote:

>>First off, I'm sure many of you have noticed that I am one of the few
>>femme fans (aren't alliterations absolutally awesome?) who doesn't think
>>Roger is the greatest thing since sliced bread. In all brutal honesty, I
>>always thought he was sort of scary, and worse still, annoying.
>
>        How do you find him annoying?

Just to throw in my two cents, one thing I find annoying with Roger is the
way he will change songs, seems like always for the worst. For example
"PLEASE Love Won't You Reign O'er Me" or however he sang it at Hyde Park.

I do admire him, though, for the way he has always stayed in shape. I wonder
how he does it? He seems to be a very disciplined individual. Was Pete
looking a little porky at the MSG shows? He seemed to be at Hyde Park but I
thought it might be the blazer.

- -----
Joe Giorgianni
Queensbury, NY  12804

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.siggroup.com/thewho/albums