Re: JE misjudgement

Davey, re:

<< Yeah, a really lame song called Pride and Joy by some stupid guy named
 Stevie Ray Vaughan. What the hell was JE thinking? >>

What was he thinking? hMMM... You mean like... "What Am I Doing Here?"

Or perhaps he was thirsty, tired, hungry, horny, etc...

JAE can play anything, he's the world's best--nobody is close. He didn't have
to think about it.

BTW, I sense some "anger" in this post. Please do try to exercise some more
self-control as you just advocated (poor examples and all) in your last post
under "flame wars".

Hope this helps.

BTW, if this helps too... the song was still lame... no reflection on the
band or JAE...

- -wf