Annoying people and annoying hair care products!

JenniferD, queen of the ANSI guitar:

You know, whenever I'm asked to explain why some people annoy me and
others don't, I have to answer, "I can't explain." (three points!) I
really don't know what it is about Roger that bothers me...maybe it's...
his hair! Yes, that is it! Not NOW I mean, I have no problem with it
NOW, but damn that dippity do! Anything with a name like dippity do MUST
be annoying, or at least incredibly silly! If elected, I swear I will
stamp out ALL hair straightening products! (Yellow Ledbetter will save
this country from annoying hair care products! Yellow Ledbetter is the
candidate for YOU. Vote for Yellow Ledbetter! this message brought to
you by the Yellow Ledbetter for President campaign fund) I can't really
think of any other reasons right now...maybe I'll ask my friend Beth.
She's not really a Who fan (although she does like "Tommy"), and she
especially hates Roger for some reason. It's funny to see her. :) You
just mention his name and she'll sort of puff up. Strange person. :)
Even stranger than me. :)

                                  -Yellow Ledbetter
/* Salamander                                             */
/* salamander@madnet.com                                  */
/* Sent from The Net BBS                                  */