Re: MSG & The Molly Wee

I've been perpousley not reading most of the posts in the last few days so I
dont have a preconceived show planted in my head. I did breakdown and caught
"The Punk" on radio last night, sounded great!(though I still cant understand
WHY Gary Glitter????).
Anyhow, the anticipation is building up quite nicely thank you very much, and
I'm looking forward to seeing the boys tomorrow night. Is everyone still meeting
at the Molly Wee? What time? I'm sure once I get there that there wont be
anytrouble spotting you all, so hopefully see you then fellow listers!
                                            Tom Hand