Roger & shirts

        Hi there!  You wrote:

>First off, I'm sure many of you have noticed that I am one of the few
>femme fans (aren't alliterations absolutally awesome?) who doesn't think
>Roger is the greatest thing since sliced bread. In all brutal honesty, I
>always thought he was sort of scary, and worse still, annoying.

        How do you find him annoying?

>The Disney channel played that DST show on my 14th birthday, so of course I
>watched it, and well...after seeing that, I wasn't expecting too much of
>old Rog this time around (yeah, that was me who was throwing little
>balls of paper at the TV and shouting "Put your shirt on, you pathetic
>old man!" I never claimed I was nice).

        I watched it that night, too, and I was saying roughly the same
thing.  At the time, I was hoping that it would a be a complete Who
"reunion" ("Just ONE SONG!"), and instead it was this leathery-faced fella
with an awful bald spot and tried to sing notes that he just couldn't do
anymore.
        Personally, I've never thought that any of our boys were ugly
(except for Roger in one picture and Keith in another).  Pete has a definite
charm about him (and he's a song-writer), and John is mysterious with a
killer sense of humour.  Keith was just cute (that changed over the
years...), and Roger has always been a muscle-bound tough.  Would we have
them any other way?

>HOWEVER, last night I was
>completely blown away. I almost fell off the windowsill where I was
>sitting. Despite a few cracks and a little hoarseness here and there,
>Mr. Daltrey did very, very, very, even MORE verys, well. And I really am
>sorry I ever called him pathetic.

        He'd be glad to hear that if he knew that you had ever called him
"pathetic".  I didn't get to hear it  :-(  because the lousy radio-stations
in my area don't carry that kind of thing.  Glad to hear it was good, though.

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"Be friendly, befriend me now...."