More Yellow Journalism...er...comments. :)

Two more things I wanted to mention. :)

First off, was that Simon singing "The Dirty Jobs"? Seemed like it was
him but since I am fairly nearsighted and can't see from here to New
York, I am not COMPLETELY sure. Anyways, if it was him...doesn't he
sound kinda like Pete? They look alike, they sing alike, at times they
even walk alike, what a crazy pair! I'm beginning to suspect that Cliff
and Betty just have a big "905" style clone factory in their basement to
churn these boys out. If only we could DUPLICATE the process...think of
it! A little Pete clone for everyone! That would be cool, in a
frightening sort of way.

Secondly, if the guy who kept yelling "PETER! PETER! C'MON PETER!" is on
the list...were you born in a BARN? What is WRONG with you? YOU DON'T
SCREAM DURING SONGS! It is RUDE! You may very well be a lovely person,
good to small children, animals, and old ladies, but for goodness sakes,
get some manners next time you go shopping. I'm sure everyone else
listening to the concert loves Pete every bit as much as you do, however
many of them would rather listen to the music as opposed to hear you
shouting out his name. Do we have an understanding?

                                    -Yellow Ledbetter
/* Salamander                                             */
/* salamander@madnet.com                                  */
/* Sent from The Net BBS                                  */