John lost in the mix?

Thank goodness someone pointed this out...I didn't notice hardly any
bass at all, but I figured it was some fault of my own, either
1. Premature hearing loss (I should never have played "Psychoderelict"
with the volume set to three!)
or
2. Confusion due to the three guitarists (Is that the bass? Nope, rhytmn
guitar. Is that the bass? No, that's the acoustic...)

But now I can breath a sigh of relief, then inhale deeply to rant at
whatever moron did the mixing! How dare they bury John! Idiots! <grumble
grumble>

                              -Yellow Ledbetter
/* Salamander                                             */
/* salamander@madnet.com                                  */
/* Sent from The Net BBS                                  */