Keep tipping Tony...

Well, I am finally home and pulling out of the daze that 48 hours in NYC
left me in.  It was great seeing many of you again, and meeting new faces.
I suppose I would agree with many of the recent "reviews" which have been
posted and I do not want to take up too much time repeating my commom
feelings BUT, I would like to stress that I was a bit disappointed in the
mix:  only really heard John once in a while, never heard Pete unless it
was clearly acoustic (Drowned, I'm One, etc).  I am also reluctant to say
this but I felt sad seeing Pete often interrupting his guitar playing
every so often to sift through the music on his stand...looking confused.
But I will add that the shows were indeed exhilarating: 17th seemed better
than the 16th in terms of energy and sound.

Unfortunately I am now back in Boston, wishing I could have caught JAE
last night (review, anyone?) and Simon tonight (ditto for tomorrow?) but
my responsibilities called me home.  A memorable event for me,
nonetheless!  Stacey: a am glad you found the Molly Wee!  They will
remember us for some time there, for sure!  Keep tipping the bar tender,
Tony..besides the spontaneous rounds on him, he has a way of making you
feel more than welcome at his place.

OK, keep the reviews/news/stories coming...especially if Fang gets held
down and pit-shaven in self-defense ;)

Best,

John Brawley