tape of msg show.

Hi,

As soon as I get the commercials edited out, I will get your address and
send you a cassette. in exchange, let me know what tapes you may have that
I don't. You get your tape either way. The show last night had some really
glorious moments. A great naked eye, though missing something not sure
what, Peter was most excellent on WGFA, and the punk meets the godfather
was huge. You, know people have to make comparisons and its sad. Let me put
it this way. we all loved Keith, I and most I know loath Kenny, and Zak is
truely one of the most compelling drummers I have heard in a long time.
Luongo is great, is more mature and probably has more confidence, but I
liked the way Zak plays the parts, and uses his own substantial natural
abilities. If they tour, he is going to really gell.

scott

Scott James
SoundWave, The Pro Audio Web Site
http://soundwave.com