My Generation CD Single

Hi,

As I previously mentioned, the MG CD Single is out over here, and I
got it yesterday. MG and Boris are the normal studio versions, while
Pinball Wizard is from The 'Live at Leeds' tapes.....good, but nothing to
get very excited about I'm afraid. The last track: 'My Generation - Deep
Love Remix' really is awful - just repetitive, dancey synth music, with a
couple of samples of Roger. I'm happy with the live PW, but couldn't they
have found something more interesting to put on the 'B-side' ? I suppose
they are trying to attract the kids who saw the shitty Calippo advert on
T.V., and make them think The Who are fab and groovy.....which we all
know they are, right ?

Cheers,

Dave