Last night 7/18 garden show

Hello all.
       I have been on this group for a while and havent posted much but since
I met many of you last night I thought this would be a good time to start
writing.
   First I would like to say that it was nice to be around people that love
the band as much as I do. The Who' music has meant alot to me throughout my
life, especially Petes solo stuff. It has helped me thru some tough times in
my life. I am sure all of you can relate to that. My newborn son even came
close to being named Townshend before settling on Dylan.(Check us out on the
web at http://www.holyname.org/cyber/cy0003.htm).
      About the show last night, I really thought that they sounded pretty
good and the theatrics were ok. Gary Glitter could take a hike. Billy Idol
was good and I especially liked the brass section. I think my favorite part
though was the encores. Substitute and Naked Eye were great.
     It was cool seeing John, Rabbit, Irish Jack, etc. at Le Bar Bat
afterward. I left about 2:30 so can anyone tell me what or who came on after
that. I would appreciate it. Well thats enough for now. I gotta run, Dylan
needs another bottle and a diaper change. The joys of parenthood.
                                                    Rob
                                                   ( The guy with the hand
painted PT shirt.)
P.S.  Fang, I am sending you money so you can buy the rest of your shorts
back.)

"All men are bored with other mens lives."
                                                              PT