Not reading flames, and so on...

I think maybe some of the people who would logically have the most
problem with flames and so forth would be people who are, like me,
getting this list in the digestified format. (We get it WELL DIGESTED!)
Since all the little messages get put into one, BIG message for us, it's
kinda hard to just 'not read' something that doesn't look very
interesting. I usually just scroll by such things and only pay enough
attention to see when the message ends so I can read whatever comes
next, but a lot of people are less patient/more easily annoyed.

Just wanted to speak up for those of us who can't just hit one key to
skip a flame or personal conversation or a long boring message about
dryer lint or whatever. :)

                                     -Yellow Ledbetter
I'm almost inclined to take a POLL on how people feel about flames... :)
/* Salamander                                             */
/* salamander@madnet.com                                  */
/* Sent from The Net BBS                                  */