Re: Non-Who Personal Discourse

NakedEye10@aol.com wrote:

> Rich,
>
> I read your response.  I don't want to war with you.  I've said all I need to
> say in this public forum.  If you think there is anywhere to go with it, we
> can talk in person, or email off-list.
>
> To the list:  if any of you silent people share the sentiments I have put
> myself on the firing line to express, I encourage you to speak up.
>
> Lauren

Someone likened this as all of us being acquaintenances sitting in a bar,
 and we know each other somehow through LOVE of THEWHO. I agree the
primary focus s/b on WHO-related items, but when you have a conversation
with someone, do you start, discuss the item, and end? Or do you start,
go off on a tangent or tangents, come back to it, etc?

I agree with Lauren that personal attacks are probably unnecesary, but I
support Fang and everyone else's right to do it. I also agree with Fang
that if you don't want to read it, erase it.....Same as TV or radio,
change the station...IT is the right of people on this list to say what
they want, it is the reader's right to not read it.

LAUREN - FANG:

Keep it up, it's actually pretty entertaining to me..........