Re: Possible MSG encores - Important!

Mason T. Weinrich wrote:

> Just a quick note -
>
> Last night, at some really close seats (thanks, Capt Walker!!!!), we were able
> to read the list of encores prepared and ready to go depending on whim from
> Pete's Guitar center.  In order, they are: Getting in Tune, Dreaming From
> The Waist, The Real Me (did'nt understand why this was there), Behind Blue
> Eyes, Join Together, Too Much of Anything, Naked Eye, and The Kids Are Alright.

Mason,

Thanks a million!!! Concentrating at work this week (especially today) ha
been near impossible, and you've just made it worse!!!!!!! I would endure
the shlobber my boss spits on me every time she opens her mouth
(literally, not figuratively) for 2 straight weeks if they did "Gettin'

Rich, less than 60 mins from being picked up by LarryL to go into NYC...