WHO DAT?

quad is tonight....
 those of you (or us) who don't have a local station carrying the
show......you might be able to get it at "real audio" / "audio net'
web sites....down load the software and get it going .....then go to audio
net web site and look under classic rock ....it list several rock
stations....I'm guessing one of them must be doing the show ...the question
is which one ?!......I surfed most of them last night , but they don't list
weekly programing.
the sound quality won't be the same , but hey its something !
unfortunately its not working with MY browser ! :(
good luck !
- --
 Bye Bye ...GO LEAFS !