Possible MSG encores - Important!

Just a quick note -

Last night, at some really close seats (thanks, Capt Walker!!!!), we were able
to read the list of encores prepared and ready to go depending on whim from
Pete's Guitar center.  In order, they are: Getting in Tune, Dreaming From
The Waist, The Real Me (did'nt understand why this was there), Behind Blue
Eyes, Join Together, Too Much of Anything, Naked Eye, and The Kids Are Alright.

Too bad they stuck to the same set for the first two nights except for one -
also note that Substitute, Magic Bus, and WGFA are not up there - but I hope
all of you get to hear all of the rest listed.

Going through Quad withdrawl now... at least tonight is broadcast, and at least
the best rock & roll band in the world is back, regardless of what they are
called!

I have to go to work in about 5 minutes, but just wanted to thank everyone
for the good times at Molly Wee, and the band for the shows - God, did it feel
good!

- - Mason