I'd take the tickets, but...

I'd probably hafta fly TWA.... Hey, if elected dragonlord of the U.S. I'd
solve the terrorist problems immediately, brutally, and totally  (after
having seen a B2 in flight you'll get a vague idea what my idea is..).  But nooooooooooo!  O.K. I'm off my soapbox now...

Ahhhhh.... The Blues Magoos... A great song (Ain't Seen Nothing Yet).
Others in that vein (any self-respecting Whoster has this single in their
barn).  Also, Hot Smoke and Sassafrass by the Bubblepuppy is a must have.
One of the rockingest singles in the universe... Finally, one should own
Meshmekan's As Years Roll By (title?).

Jeff (I've-survived-bomb-threats-on-transatlantic-747s--so-far--) Williams