Re: Zak...

Andy, re:

<< 3) Zak Starkey - Really solid - seemed to be channeling Keith at times.
  Brought lots of energy - big improvement over Kenny Jones. >>

I don't think that you can begin to compare Zak to Keith. He's certainly
adequate, but no Keith. Bangs hard, not all THAT fast and doesn't do all that
much that's creative. He reminds me actually of Simon Elliot, who drummed on
McVicar and the mini-Daltrey tour of '85...

Personally, I think Steve Luongo would do a better job...

- -wf