Rating the show

> On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is an being locked in a bar with no booze and
> an Abba cover band (or Abba) and 10 is ......   I give Wednesday's MSG show a
> 14.2

For those who know of other music other than the Who, should we run to
our "bias scale" and convert?? I could only dream of giving the Who a 14.2
inbetween 1969 and 1976.  Without Keith, the band can now only pull a 9.9
(at their very best all THREE) in my book.  I like to look at my favorite
rock band subjectively because even then they are still the best, I don't
like blind fans whether they are Who, Iggles (my NFL team) or those
sorryass foreskin or cowpie fans.