Re: Flame wars....

On Wed, 17 Jul 1996 20:33:25 -0400, Green1224@aol.com wrote:

>I'm sorry to pipe up about this current bout of Flame wars, but, as a
>participant in this newsgroup, I usually log on to get the latest information
>on one of my favorite groups, as well as to escape the rigors of my life
>during the day....  I'm not speaking for the masses, nor am I speaking for
>anyone other than myself.
>
>All I have to ask is one simple favor.... is it to much to keep the flame
>wars on a personal level, perhaps e-mailing each other personally so as not
>to wash you dirty laundry in public?

Get used to it, unfortunately. The next outburst should come around
the first week of August, if the three-week WF cycle holds up (and it
has been remarkably consistent so far).

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest." Mark Twain