Flame wars....

I'm sorry to pipe up about this current bout of Flame wars, but, as a
participant in this newsgroup, I usually log on to get the latest information
on one of my favorite groups, as well as to escape the rigors of my life
during the day....  I'm not speaking for the masses, nor am I speaking for
anyone other than myself.

All I have to ask is one simple favor.... is it to much to keep the flame
wars on a personal level, perhaps e-mailing each other personally so as not
to wash you dirty laundry in public?  I know that I can just ignore the
postings, or even turn off the computer and play Minesweeper, but I've come
to this forum for one reason... to take in views of others about The Who, and
garner more useful information for my own personal satisfaction....

I'm not by any means whining, nor am I accusing anyone of being more right or
more wrong in regards to the matter in this latest flame war, but it would
just make things a whole lot nicer in general..... I am open to any other
suggestions, and I'm not about to belittle anyone for their rebuttles....
lets just try and get along and keep our own gripes in private place, please.
 Thanks for listening.
Darren