Re: Soho?

>Pete said on Letterman circa '93 he was moving to NYC, but I don't know
>if he did then or where current residency is..........

And was looking at the same apartment/condo building Dave lived in.  (The
agent told him they didn't like celebrities in the building because they
caused fans to show up and hang around!)  Presumably, he picked another place
to live; he has said on several occasions since that he enjoys living in NYC,
so presumably he is/was.  But though he's said he watches Sesame Street with
his son, he's never said a thing about Karen moving.  Suspect they've got
trans-Atlantic custody....

MN