Lyrics to JAE and Moonie's solo albums

I'm looking for the lyrics to John Entwistle's albums Rigor Mortis Sets In, Mad Dog,
and Too Late The Hero.  If anyone knows where they can be found then please let me
know.  I'm also looking for the lyrics to Keith Moon's solo album.  This album is
hilarious!  Also, did anyone out there know that the female vocal group the Ladybirds
who sang background vocals on JAE's album Rigor Mortis Sets In also sang background
vocals on Benny Hill's TV show. (That's my Cliff Clavin "It's a little known fact
that....")