Re: It Was Worth It

Lauren, (aka the biker chick from the pavement planet *) re:

<< While I only know them on a  casual level, after several days with them in
CA on Pete's club tour and again last night, I am convinced that Rich/White
Fang's personal vendetta is just that.  It has no place on this list.

If you are "convinced" of anything, it should be your own foolishness. You
have no idea what you are talking about...

>> Rich, if you have issues with these people, stop making fun of them.  Stop
verbally assaulting them, and have the courage and maturity to either
confront them or to let it go.

"Maturity"? What's that? The problem with "confronting" people like that, is
that they like to "weasle" out of things. I DID confront the McMuffin beast.
She lied right to my face. Any more good advice, Dr. Ruth?

>>I realize that this will probably make me a target of attack again, but
someone on this list needs to have the courage to say publicly what so many
of us are saying privately.

Try speaking for yourself. I don't think you need to "represent" potentially
invisible others. While you're at it, I'll say this about that... You like to
preach "ethics" (ie. "Oh Who fans are the most wonderful people in the
world...", "We should be like one big, happy family...", "Oh you shouldn't
treat people like that!" "Let me speak for other people...") however, aren't
you the one making money off of your "friends" for reselling tickets for
scalpers to finance your own tickets and trip???