Re: Last Night's Show

I have to agree with Chris.  After weeks of Idol bashing I thought Billy
did a great job, same with Glitter.  There was one thing that I didn't
like.  The camera showed too many close-ups of non-who performers. I
didn't pay to see them be the stars during certain solos.  More attention
should have been paid to JAE.

Keith McKittrick