Re: Romans and stuff

White Fang recently wrote:

>I guess you missed the announcement of the new Civil War Memorabila shop
that
they opened around the corner from the Garden??? Wholesale prices, I
heard.... :)<

Wise guy!!!!!! :)  The only problem is, the Civil War in New York would be a
gang from Brooklyn fighting a gang from the Bronx.  I don't collect that
stuff - just from the real war.  You know, the one where some of my ancestors
fought against Federal governmental tyranny.  That one.

Other points of discussion:

Solo tours - someone correctly pointed out the solo tours of Michael Jackson
and Diana Ross outdrawing the tours of their respective bands previously.
 Point well taken - I had forgotten them and I appreciate the additions.
 But, as you still can see - solo anythings very rarely come close to the
group works in terms of record sales and ticket sales - despite the fact that
there are some solo recordings that are stronger than whatever the group was
doing at the time.

The Romans - other than the aquaducts, roads, sewage system, architecture and
laws, what good have the Romans ever done for us?

New Who complation CD - I have just ordered from the UK a new compilation CD
called "My Generation" that is not supposed to be coming out over here.  Is
this true?  Also - will be getting in this week the CD single from it.

Hope y'all have a great time in New Yawk at the Gahdan seeing the 'Oo.

Greg Biggs
CVC Collectables