Re: questions after viewing HBO.

On Tue, 16 Jul 1996, Jeff Williams wrote:

> did simon townshend chop off all the hair that was on DST?

Yeah, I was wondering that as well. There was a picture of him in a
British newspaper last year, and he seemed to have a full head of hair
then.

Did any one else at Hyde Park (or watching the broadcast) think he looked
really nervous ? I suppose he's never played in front of anything like
that number of people before. Mind you, I thought he looked nervous at
last year's Who Convention, and there was only 700 people there !

Cheers,

Dave