Re: record business

Greg, re:

<< Rich - that was easy.  Woodward and Bernstein had already brought down
Nixon
 and Ford was too innocuous to look into and Carter was too honest, so what
 was a crusading young idealistic journalist student like me to do? >>

That's a very interesting story. I remember you telling me the JAE & Tower
records many years ago, but the rest was "new". Interesting how you seemed to
feel that "political journalism" was it at the time... I remember JEM very
well... Plainfield, NJ I believe...

Thanks!

- -wf