Quad live at MSG or... Can yah see the real Pete, can yah?

Just got home... Hor-ray...

Well... it WAS "Quadrophenia".

Several complaints:

1) the only one paying attention to "Jimmy" (the same actor from the movie)
was Pete Townshend. I think most people felt he slowed down the music...

2) Who really needed Gary Glitter or Billy Idol?

3) It was too slow (see #1 above) and the music wasn't LOUD enough for me...

For those of you who stayed home...

After the "Quad" show, they did "Behind Blue Eyes", "Won't Get Fooled Again"
(accoustic with just Roger & Pete), "Magic Bus" and "Naked Eye" with Roger on
guitar...

Did anyone else seem to feel that John DIDN'T want to be there?

- -wf