Re: Good tickets may be available

Rich, re:

<< You're not there Thurs? That sucks if it's true.....Larry and I going
 Thurs, and Sat, I'm going with soon-to-be Mrs on Sun.....  >>

Thursday is going to be a bit tough... I have to haul my Beta Hi-Fi over my
brother's for the broadcast (the reception here is <Picard>) and then leave
to NYC about 7:00PM... I may not have time to do the Wee Wee gig, unless we
also decide to pass on Joan Baez/Ozborne/Doodyhead or whatever and go later
when the REAL band come on...

I WILL be at LE BAR BAT after the MSG show, either way...

- -wf