Re: Tix for sale

GACoelho@aol.com wrote:

> R. Niven,
>
> I think your attack on the lister who wanted to pre-qualify who he/she sits
> next to is off base.

I think there is a difference between being ripped off, and being
discrimminatory. I paid $75 to another lister for tix with a face value
of $41. No one asked me justify why I wanted them. (Fang called this
"ripoff", I said "tickets with no hassle, done".

Does Mark Leaman tell potential CD buyers, "I choose to not let you in my
store and spend money, because you may cause a disruption in the store".
No, if the money's green and real, you can buy.

> The lister you attacked has every right to sell the bloody ticket to anyone
> on any basis he/she determines.

That is a true statement, but IMHO it is wrong. I had no desire to buy
their tickets, even before reading there was a criteria to be met. I'm
6'5", maybe I'm not allowed to buy those tickets because when I clap, my
arms MAY block a millisecond of their view of the stage.

There are some great people on the list and
> some people you too would not want to deal with.

I've done business with Kyle from NJ, Dennis Hiwatt, and Naked Lauren,
and all 3 delivered on their promises. Buyer beware....

> Kindly let me know where you're sitting at MSG. I hear Bob "Mold" will open.

Section 210, row B on Thurs, section 3, row 11 on Sat, and section 48,
row b on Sun.

Mould was horrible at Supper Club. If I could have at least understood
the words of his "songs" I might feel different.

> I'll bring Fang over to give you some entertainment.

Only if wears "Odorono"....................

Sincerely,

Rich, Champion of the Underpriviledged Ticket Buyer