Qualydor.

Fang, have you heard it yet?  I had so many frickin' digests in my email,
I couldn't keep track.  Also, what's the part no. on the Polydor (once
again, German or English?????) Quad?

Seems my observation on the local mammaria were held by a great many
Whoosters.  Nothin' wrong with that in the whole world.  Many privately
emailed me confirming thusly... Kinda like the "sources which wished to
remain unnamed...."

I'd go to Seattle to see the Quad, but probably no further.  And not
at the Kingdome, fer goddsakes.. Perhaps the Tacomadome...

On a lighter note, the Sex Pistols appearance here (Aug. 19 at the Civic
Auditorium) is getting good publicity... Selling out will be somewhat of
a concern....

And Daltrey's voice being "great".  Clearly I've been transported to Bizarro,
`cuz this makes no sense to me.

Jeff